i want my old abs back...


see that pic? that's me 4 years ago (if you know my facebook page i have that picture in my profile pic album...) that pic was taken in siargao on october 2006.... that's how my abs looked like... well, i was holding my breath when that pic was taken but still you can see some muscles..... if you take a photo of my abs today, at this very moment, no matter how long i hold my breath all you can see is just one huge flabby tummy..... it makes me cry.....

how was i able to get that abs?
when i was sent in the U.S. for the first time (in raleigh, north carolina 2005) i was v. scared to gain weight....so what i did is as soon as i wake up in the morning the first thing i do is lie on the floor and do 100 crunches/sit ups..... i even have those ab roller....hmm, which reminds me, i need to find those...anyway,
but i stopped doing that when i came here in the U.S. to start working on 2007..... shame shame....

hopefully i can start doing that again..... i always have an excuse in the morning not to do situp/crunches..... like, im fat, i should just do that once im back to my ideal weight....which of course never happened...... *sigh*....

i know why i can't have that abs back..... i'm lazy, i lack discipline and i drink sodas  again....tsk.... oh btw, when i was still doing that every morning sit ups/crunches i also don't eat rice and i always just drink iced tea, no sodas not even diet sodas..... and i also don't eat too much sweets...... and i just eat ripe mangoes for dinner......

there are a lot of temptations here..... back home if i want chips ahoy or hershey bar i have to think twice because it's expensive..... now, all i have to do is go to a dollar store or walmart.....

i know, i know, i make so many excuses...... if i really don't want to end up like some people i know i really should start "behaving"...... i want that abs back.....

p.s.
i did took pix of me...and it's so embarrassing i don't have the
guts to display it.....it's here but it's on "draft" mode...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment