rewiring my brain..

i don't want to lose my interest. please i hope i don't.
i'm aware that there are people reading this blog hoping me to fail. "misery wants company", so they say. but i want to prove them wrong. for those who genuinely want me to succeed thank you. i really need that.

if i decided to stop, aside from people who's anxiously waiting for me to fail, who would really be at the losing end?

me.

who'll look like beluga whale and who would cringe in dismay when my relatives start commenting about my weight gain ("tumataba ka ha")?

me.

who would have to suffer my friends teases about my weight?

right you are, me.


if i continue to just sit down, watch tv or surf the net munching cookies after i get home from work who's at the losing end?

me.

if i continue what i've been doing for the past year who would suffer from low self-esteem because i can't fit into my clothes anymore. because my tummy keeps popping out of my jeans.

me



if i continue eating cookies, and chocolates and ice cream and lots of starchy unhealthy carbs, who's at the losing end?

yes.

me.



so if i want to stop people from saying i'm getting fatter and fatter i need to continue doing this. if this chalean didn't do anything for me at least i get to exercise. that's better than just doing (scarsdale) diet without any exercise at all.

i have to do this. i want to show those who don't believe that i can finish my chalean that yes, i can.

i also have to remember that i'm not doing this to gain approval from other people. i have to remember that i'm doing this for my own health reasons.  if i want to be healthy i'm the only one who could fix that. 

for.
my.
own.
good.


i know it would take a lot of discipline that from time to time i won't be able to resist the temptation to eat those good, yummy food. but as long as i know how to bounce back real quick and do my exercise. i should be ok.

i can do this.

not just because i have to but because i want to.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment