let's back track a little...

let's back track a little....

how did i maintain my weight in the philippines?

1. i walk a lot every morning because our house is walking distance to work and i walk 15-20 min in the morning and 15-20 going home.

2. i usually have ginisang repolyo (sauted cabbage) and fried fish for lunch... or any other ginisang gulay (string beans, ampalaya)

3. i eat 2 whole big ripe mangoes for dinner most of the time.

4. if i have to eat rice, i eat just 1/4 cup of rice (i always got yelled at by my dad because of that, lol)

5. i don't do everyday sit-ups at home....i only do that whenever i'm being sent to the U.S.


now how did i lost weight while in the U.S.

1. was doing sit ups every day when i was still in raleigh, nc

2. around july of 2007  i noticed my face is plumping and my co-workers was telling me i'm gaining weight..... i immediately went on a 800 cal/day diet.... which put my weight back to 117lbs.

3. some very sad and devastating event  happened to me on sept 2007  that i was on a crying fit every day  for 2 weeks and i can't eat....and i only eat because my tummy's complaining but my meal for that 2 weeks consists of only crakers for lunch and 1 piece of whole wheat bread for dinner....or vice versa.... i lost 12lbs in 2 weeks...i was 105 lbs...

4. i was walking a lot because i didn't have a car yet....


conclusion:
break up with %
apparently me being so depressed and sad makes me lose weight. LOL

p.s.
i might just go back to my scarsdale or
pinas diet
and do a lot of walking....

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment