H2O...H2O...H2O!

nope! that's not halladay, hamels and oswalt.... yes, i'm talking about water...

water, water, water...

agua

tubig

this is my greatest challenge. i'm not a water drinker. but i'm training myself to learn to drink water...

here are some of the things i have read and heard from people i know:

helps you not over eat:
makes you not eat a lot if you drink a glass of water before eating....


cure for headache:
a friend of mine told me that 75% of the cause of headache is lack of water....and he told me to drink lots of water once i feel a headache is forming

body cleansing:
my dad is a fan of body cleansing by fasting.... a few times a  year he would do fasting by just drinking water for a day......... he was encouraging me to do the same and one day he gave me this tattered paper that says i have to drink 4 glasses of water (160 ml each)  in an empty stomach every time i wake up in the morning because it can cure a lot of illness (like my asthma and migraine)....

for losing weight:
a korean friend of mine once told me that drinking a glass of water in the morning would help me lose weight....and this was actually backed up by this article:

http://www.futurity.org/top-stories/how-water-helps-us-lose-weight/


so let's drink to that!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment