on grocery shopping

this is my pitfall #2

i really need to stop buying sweets and yes aside from chips ahoy and chocolates and ice cream that also includes starchy food.... and i shouldn't go grocery shopping hungry....

i forgot to mention that i finally threw my bags of chips ahoy....all 3 of them....the heath, the chunky and the candy blasts....

i actually bought them for the balikbayan box that i'm sending home.... but one night i was PMSing and i was craving for sweets and as i was passing my balikbayan box i saw the chips ahoy inside waving at me.... and of course i couldn't resist....

anyway, if i don't want to get tempted into eating bad food i shouldn't keep any of them within my reach or line of sight, inside my apartment nor within the confines of my cubicle....

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment