on pilates





i've always been a fan of mat pilates even back home...when i moved here there were limited gyms that offers pilates and the schedule always sucks...
i've been eyeing on a handful of pilates studio in my area but they're pricey so i decided to hold that off for a bit....but then 3 months ago i bit the bullet and enrolled at im=x..... not only that, i took it a notch higher and enrolled in reformer pilates...

how was it? i like it...it's more fun than mat pilates... the thing is, i usually lose interest after a month but this one i didn't and i'm now on my 3rd month and just finished my 30th session (as of october 2 that is)!

Update: was doing Reformer Pilates until I got pregnant with my first (2015), then came back after I gave birth in 2016.


this is how it looks like:



#pweraUsog

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment