the running buddies....

my nikeplus sports band (the sensor is in that pouch attached on the shoelace)....my earphone specially made for ipod shuffle second generation....... my nike shoes..... and mindovercookie's infinite playlist..... fine, i'm exagerrating....just 1gig worth of mp3s.....

i don't like running with wires dangling all over the place and i'm really glad i found that arriva earphone.... the sound isn't that great but it will do.....





and here's the dissected version:

you don't need to buy those "special" nike shoes so you could use the nikeplus gadget..... you can just buy that sensor pouch from amazon.com ($4) and you're good to go!





update:
that shoes above had given me injuries..... i had my old trusty fila shoes but it's very worn out that i had to replace it....unfortunately, i didnt know better and didn't know i need to buy shoes depending on my foot type and gait......i just got lucky with my old fila that it fits me just right.....

so anyway,  i had to buy a new running shoes, i had been sore for weeks and it's not worth the trip to the orthopedics.....

so here it is, my new running buddy: the nike vomero+  (same color as the photo)


i'm an underpronator with high arch so i need to get a shoe that has cushion.....and boy oh boy! after trying out my vomero it felt like im running on clouds........ no more sore shins, ankles, calves, knees, muscles (yeah, the other shoes really messed me up).....

the vomero+ is nikeplus friendly..... there's a place to put the nike+ sensor inside the shoe (under the sole cushion) so i don't have to use the pouch anymore........

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment